in the past i did not like peanut butter at all, but i came to realise that it tastes very good with chocolate on the side. ;)
i think i’m gonna try this recipe soon, it sounds delicious! i have to vary the batter though, as there is no such thing as “devil’s food cake mix” over here and i don’t even like to use baking mixes.
for this chocolate & almond birthday cake decorated with smarties i used:
- 1 cup joghurt,
- 1 cup powdered sugar,
- 1 cup flour,
- 1 cup of grounded nuts (preferably haselnuts or almonds),
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder (unsweetened, ad some more sugar in that case) or 1 cup of instant cocoa,
- 1/2 cup rapeseed oil,
- 1 package of vanilla sugar
- 1 package og baking powder
- 3 eggs (whip the egg whites seperately)
- butter and grounded nuts for the cake tin
- chocolate and a tablespoon of butter for the icing
- smarties or any other sweets for the decor of the cake
may the exercise succeed!