this is fucking delicious.
the fastest way to homemade ice cream ever:
- frozen raspberries
- approx. 125ml milk
blend - ready!
- 1 vanilla sugar
- and 2 spoons of frozen yoghurt nature
i suppose this will also work with other frozen fruits, i once read a recipe that used frozen bananas. and those who go vegan could also use
some other liquid (soy milk, rice milk or others) instead of milk.
for this chocolate & almond birthday cake decorated with smarties i used:
- 1 cup joghurt,
- 1 cup powdered sugar,
- 1 cup flour,
- 1 cup of grounded nuts (preferably haselnuts or almonds),
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder (unsweetened, ad some more sugar in that case) or 1 cup of instant cocoa,
- 1/2 cup rapeseed oil,
- 1 package of vanilla sugar
- 1 package og baking powder
- 3 eggs (whip the egg whites seperately)
- butter and grounded nuts for the cake tin
- chocolate and a tablespoon of butter for the icing
- smarties or any other sweets for the decor of the cake
may the exercise succeed!
best invention ever, naan bread. i used the ready baked one, but heated it up in the oven. carefully slice it in 2 halfs, fill it with whatever you like. perfect lunch.
for this one i chose:
- white balsamico and pumpkin seed oil marinated rucola,
- cherry tomatoes,
- roasted chickenfilet (seasoned with soy sauce and ground pepper),
- curry sauce,
- and lots of appetite during the making.